Location – Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
Main Contractor – Tilbury Douglas
Contract Value – £2 Million
Duration – 70 Weeks
Description of Works Works have involved installation of new domestic services to bedrooms and core areas through from existing domestic pipework, new anti-ligature suites to all bedrooms, new staff WC areas, new ventilation where required, new plant room to service 136 suite, replacement of domestic hot water heaters where required. A wide variety of Mechanical Services were designed and installed by William Bailey, all detailed as follows:-
- Incoming Services (Water and Natural Gas)
- LTHW Heating Systems
- Gas Fired Domestic Hot Water Services
- Installation of anti-ligature WC and shower rooms.
- Full mechanical installation for 136 Unit including plantroom and incoming services.
- Mechanical Ventilation Systems
- BMS Controls Systems multiple plantrooms and remote NHS sever facilities.
- Air Conditioning
- Above ground drainage (UPVC)