Location – Derby
Main Contractor – Bowmer & Kirkland
Contract Value – £625k
Duration – 32 Weeks
Description of Works:–
- The refurbishment/alteration of the old Derby City Council Offices into a three story, 143 bed Student Accommodation block.
- Each bedroom had its own bathroom & Kitchenette
- The works also comprised of a new Cinema Room, Gymnasium & Break out area.
- We installed centralised Gas Fired Hot Water Plant along with a Boosted Cold Water set & Tank.
- We provided various Centralised constant pressure Ventilation systems via common Roof Mounted Extract Fans & local NRG Grilles.
- All localised Heating was via Electric Panel Heaters
- HRU’s were installed in all communal areas & a small DX Air Conditioning system to the Mangers Office & Server Room.
- CAT 5 Tank & Water Supplies were taken to the Refuse Area