Location – Derby
Main Contractor – G F Tomlinson
Contract Value – £88k
Duration – 6 Weeks
Description of Works – Pre-designed refurbishment of basement Plantroom.
- 3 Floor standing condensing boilers
- Indirect Hi flow water calorifier
- Inverter driven primary and secondary pumps
- Pressurisation unit and dosing pot
- Bespoke control panel, designed in house
- Bespoke designed common flue
- Fresh air supply and extract louvres to conform to current legislation.
- Underground Gas mains, from remote Existing meter, (MDPE Yellow, fusion weld fittings, with welded section as it rises from the ground and into the building)
- Test and Commission all mechanical systems