Location – Leicester
Main Contractor – Summers Inman
Contract Value – £2.3 million
Duration – 16 Weeks
Description of Works – Supply and installation of various large mechanical ventilation installations utilising plate heat exchange heat recovery AHU’s around the perimeter and roof mounted to serve areas of the building namely:-
- Process Production Areas
- Prep. Areas
- Offices and WC / Changing Areas.
- New gas fired domestic hot water installation
- Boosted cold water
- Potable and process to various areas of the site namely laboratories, kitchen and WC’s.
- DX roof mounted VRF fan coil unit and cassette installations throughout along with dedicated process chilled water to the laboratory areas.
- Specialist gas installations to the laboratories including compressed air and vacuum to the Process Areas
- Above ground drainage and sanitary ware