Location – St Albans, Hertfordshire
Direct for Client – Lord Verulam
Contract Value – £420k
Contract Duration – 16 Weeks
Description of Works:–
- Supply, installation and fully commission 400kW Gilles Biomass Boiler 3,000Ltr buffer storage vessel
- Bespoke fabrication of plant room and adjacent woodchip fuel store
- Provision of back up oil fired boilers including oil storage, pre-insulated District Heating Mains to serve 3 No. additional farm properties including all associated civil works offered as part of a turnkey package.
- Each building was provided with its own dedicated zoned heating circuit from the plate heat exchanger including heat metered circuits along with some local heating upgrades.
- All feed-in tariff paperwork and sign off was carried out on behalf of the client.