Location – Market Harborough, Leicestershire
Main Contractor – Bailey Construction
Contract Value – £1.4m
Duration – 24 Weeks Description of Works – Design and Build from client’s technical brief. To carryout Building Services, full comfort cooling / air conditioning of the existing and new sections of the building, whilst the client was in occupation.
Installation consisting of:-
- Two gas fired condensing water heaters and associated flues
- Cold water storage facility, including booster set
- Hot, hot water return and Cold water systems to serve the shower, toilet, tea point areas throughout the building.
- Electrical radiant Panels located within the basement.
General and Toilet Extract
- Fresh Air Supply, from three roof mounted Air Handling Units
- VRF air conditioning systems, serving the whole facility.
- Heat Recovery units, for the ground floor training areas.
- Installation of mechanical statutory services from the perimeter boundary to the building. ( Gas & Water)
- Test and Commission all mechanical systems .